Lot 31 - BETA D-FLC / 3 IMPREGNATING FINISHING / SQUEEZING PADDER
WORKING WIDTH: 1900mm
ROLLER WIDTH 2100mm
ENTRY WITH ADJUSTABLE PRETENSION BRAKE 2 X SS PATH ROLLERS
2 X DRIVEN SPREADERS CYLINDERS (ONE AT THE ENTRY AND OTHER AT THE EXIT)
BIANCO CENTRALISING GUIDER SYSTEM COMPACT C
3 RUBBER SQUEEZE ROLLERS DIAM 300mm
STAINLESS STEEL AISI 316 DOUBLE DIP IMPREGNATING TANK WITH DOUBLE WALL TO HEAT OR COOL THE CHEMICALS
MAX. WORK.PRESSURE 18 TONS (KG. 18.000) WITH POSSIBILITY TO ADJUST PRESSURE
INDEPENDENT CONTROL OF THE PRESSURE BETWEEN THE 1ST AND 2ND SQUEEZING (IN ORDER TO IMPREGNATE WITH CHEMICALS AFTER SQUEEZING) FOR WET ON WET APPLICATIONS
MACHINE DISMANTLED, READY FOR LOADING. PHOTOS REPRESENT MACHINE PRIOR TO DECOMMISSIONING. OPTION TO HAVE MACHINE REFURBISHED AT AN ADDITIONAL COST IS AVAILABLE, AND CAN BE DISCUSSED AND AGREED AT CLOSE OF SALE.
FINAL HAMMER PRICE IS EX WORKS LOADED TO YOUR TRANSPORT:
Via Giuseppi Parini 2-4
- Catalogue may be subject to change at any time. You are welcome to contact IndustrialMachines.net, to discuss the current situation with any of the Lots.
- We advise Buyers to inspect all Lots which they intend to purchase. Please refer to each Lot description for the equipment location.
- Viewing Times stated are in GMT (UK Time).
- Viewing is available by appointment only with the Auctioneer (IndustrialMachines.net Auctions). Please contact us on +44 (0)1789 330 025 or email Auctions@industrialmachines.net.
- Viewing Times stated are a guideline only, and appointment time will be confirmed upon request.
- All visitors who will be onsite are required to comply with any Health & Safety regulations, which will be outlined once a viewing appointment has been booked. Failure to comply, may result in refusal of gaining access to the site.
- Please note the Starting Bid is not the Reserve.
- If a Reserve price is set for a Lot, this will be detailed on the Current Bids page; after you place a Bid.
- Once the Reserve price has been met, the information on the Current Bids page will update.
Close of Bidding
- If a Bid is placed within the last five minutes, the time for the Lot will extend to five minutes remaining; until no further Bids are placed; and the time reaches zero.
- When the time reaches two minutes remaining, the Bid Increment will reduce by 50%.
- No warranty is given or implied for any of the Lots.
- Payment must be made in full, cleared funds 48 hours after the invoice has been generated. Payment confirmation is required and should be sent to Accounts@IndustrialMachines.net. All charges/fees must be borne by the Buyer and in the currency stated on the invoice.
- Payment is accepted by Bank Transfer ONLY. No L/C will be accepted.
- In accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 and the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002, we may charge you interest and claim debt recovery costs on overdue accounts, from the seventh day after the Sale End Date, until the date that payment is received.
- Invoices and payments will be in EURO.
- All invoices will be sent by IndustrialMachines.net Ltd unless, a Domestic Buyer (Italian Company) wins a Lot located in Italy. In this instance, only, will the invoice be sent by DM Textile Machinery Ltd.
- There is a 10% Buyer's Premium + VAT (at 20%) applicable on all Lots won.
VAT (Value Added Tax)
- The Buyer shall pay any VAT due on the Hammer Price and Buyers Premium at the current rate (20% - at the Sale End Date).
- For Italian Buyers purchasing any Lot/s located in Italy, will be subject to the local VAT Rate (on the Hammer Price) which is currently 22%.
- For Belgian Buyers purchasing any Lot/s located in Belgium, will be subject to the local VAT Rate (on the Hammer Price) which is currently 21%.
- Non-EU Buyers – VAT can be refunded on the Hammer Price subject to Proof of Export being provided within three months of the Sale End Date. This includes but is not limited to a Certified Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice and Packing List. The documentation will need to clearly identify the Lot(s) as per our Sales Invoice. VAT on the Buyer’s Premium will not be refunded..
- EU Buyers – VAT can be refunded on the Hammer Price subject to Proof of Export being provided within three months of the Sale End Date. This includes but is not limited to a Certified Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice and Packing List. The documentation will need to clearly identify the Lot(s) as per our Sales Invoice. We will also require a valid VAT number supplied on Your company headed paper, in order to zero rate the invoice. VAT on the Buyer’s premium will not be refunded.
- Only if the Buyer uses one of our Preferred Partners for the shipping of the Lot/s, we can remove VAT prior to payment of the invoice. If available, our Preferred Partners will be listed under Supplier Links on the Auction Catalogue; and IndustrialMachines.net Auctions will need to receive confirmation direct from the Preferred Partner before being accepted.
Removal of Goods
- Collection is strictly by appointment only!
- Options for Freight Forwarders & Packing Companies are provided under Supplier Links.
- DM Textile Machinery Ltd also offer Shipping - please send an email to Auctions@IndustrialMachines.net for a quote; and confirm the Lot/s which you are interested in, and shipment address.
- All Lots are dismantled, ready for loading. The Final Hammer Price includes goods being loaded to your transport. Please refer to the individual Lot description for Lot location - you are also welcome to contact us for confirmation.
- The packing and securing of Lots to either containers or transport, is the sole responsibility of the Buyer.
- In some instances there is an option to purchase the containers that the machines are already packed in - please refer to the individual Lot description if this option is available; and the costs.
- If the Lots are intended to be exported, the Buyer at their own cost, shall be wholly responsible for ensuring compliance with all export conditions; and with the obtaining of any applicable export licences.
- Buyers using a Third Party must ensure that the Third Party has all relevant documentation including but not limited to: Risk Assessment, Method Statement, Public Liability Insurance and all appropriate Licences.
- Any use of translation software is for guide purposes only; and not guaranteed to provide an accurate translation. The description provided on IndustrialMachines.net Auctions is the overriding description and all information should be verified by the Bidder, prior to Bidding.
DM Textile Machinery Ltd
30 Oct 2019 from 13:08 GMT
Tax Rate on Hammer Price:
Tax Rate on Buyers Premium:
4 Sep 2019 - 29 Oct 2019
from 15:00 PM - 16:00 PM GMT
4 Nov 2019 - 20 Dec 2019
from 09:00 - 16:00 GMT
Viewing is available by appointment only.
Please Contact IndustrialMachines.net Auctions