Lot 1 - Finn Power A5-25SB CNC Punch Press
1250 x 2500mm
Thick Turret - 20 Stations
Only 7500 Hours!!
Punching Force: 230kN
Wheel Technology Enabled
Used in production for the first couple of years, since then has only been used in an R&D environment!
B stations in turret will be supplied with B station piercing punch assemblies & dies (12 tools in total)
- We advise Buyers to inspect the Lot which they intend to purchase.
- Viewing is available by appointment only with the Auctioneer (IndustrialMachines.net Auctions). Please contact us on +44 (0)1789 330 025 or email Auctions@industrialmachines.net.
- All visitors who will be onsite are required to comply with any Health & Safety regulations, which will be outlined once a viewing appointment has been booked. Failure to comply, may result in refusal of gaining access to the site.
Close of Bidding
- If a Bid is placed within the last five minutes, the time for the Lot will extend to five minutes remaining; until no further Bids are placed; and the time reaches zero.
- No warranty is given or implied for any of the Lots.
- Payment must be made in full, cleared funds 48 hours after the invoice has been generated. All charges/fees must be borne by the Buyer and in the currency stated on the invoice.
- In accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 and the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002, we may charge you interest and claim debt recovery costs on overdue accounts, from the seventh day after the Sale End Date, until the date that payment is received.
Removal of Goods
- Collection is strictly by appointment only!
- The Seller will be responsible for the safe disconnection of the equipment.
- The Buyer at their own cost, will be wholly responsible for dismantling and removing the Lot purchased from the auction location. If the Lot is intended to be exported, the Buyer at their own cost, shall be wholly responsible for ensuring compliance with all export conditions; and with the obtaining of any applicable export licences.
- Buyers or their Third Party companies involved with the removal of Lots must present the Sales Invoice on arrival to onsite personnel.
- Buyers using a Third Party must ensure that the Third Party has all relevant documentation including but not limited to: Risk Assessment, Method Statement, Public Liability Insurance and all appropriate Licences.
- As the UK is now no longer a member of the EU, it is important for EU Buyer's to ensure that the transport company they will be using will create and discharge the T1 document required. This is the responsibility of the Buyer and their instructed transport company. Failure to do so will result in additional charges. Lot is sold Ex Works.
- Any use of translation software is for guide purposes only; and not guaranteed to provide an accurate translation. The description provided on IndustrialMachines.net Auctions is the overriding description and all information should be verified by the Bidder, prior to Bidding.
VAT (Value Added Tax)
- The Buyer shall pay any VAT due on the Hammer Price and Buyers Premium at the current rate (at the Sale End Date).
- Non-EU Buyers – VAT can be refunded on the Hammer Price subject to Proof of Export being provided within three months of the Sale End Date. This includes but is not limited to a Certified Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice and Packing List. VAT on the Buyer’s Premium will not be refunded.
- EU Buyers – VAT can be refunded on the Hammer Price subject to Proof of Export being provided within three months of the Sale End Date. This includes but is not limited to a Certified Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice and Packing List. The documentation will need to clearly identify the Lot(s) as per our Sales Invoice. We will also require a valid VAT number supplied on Your company headed paper in order to zero rate the invoice. VAT on the Buyer’s premium will not be refunded.
- Only if the Buyer uses one of our Preferred Partners for the shipping of the Lot, we can remove VAT prior to payment of the invoice. If available, our Preferred Partners will be listed under Supplier Links on the Auction Catalogue; and IndustrialMachines.net Auctions will need to receive confirmation direct from the Preferred Partner before being accepted.
28 Oct 2021 from 15:03 GMT
Tax Rate on Hammer Price:
Tax Rate on Buyers Premium:
21 Sep 2021 - 27 Oct 2021
from 09:00 AM - 15:00 PM GMT
1 Nov 2021 - 5 Nov 2021
from 08:00 - 16:00 GMT
Viewing is available by appointment only.
Please Contact IndustrialMachines.net Auctions