Lot 1 - Taylor CDM9 CNC Stud Welder
Two axis CNC Stud Welding System with twin welding heads & Bowl Feed
230 Volts / 50 Hz / 1 Phase
Welding Units Year: 2016 (Updated)
- Supplied With: -
DXF import program
Various stud tips and bowl feed carriages.
In good working Order
Two axis, twin head fully automatic stud feed capacitor discharge CNC stud welding system to weld 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm Capacitor Discharge Stud welding studs to various components. Construction Materials & Section: Rigid open construction using heavy duty Aluminium extrusion
- Alloy extruded profile frame of 80mm x 80mm section.
- Main load bearing items would be of 80 x 80mm extrusion.
- Main axis and belt would be of 80mm extrusion.
- Overall Dimensions: 2000mm x 1500mm
- Weld Area: 1500mm x 1000mm
- WeId Bed Construction,
- Material, section & surface finish: Aluminium
- T slot profile bed section
- Complete with 2 pneumatic earth clamps.
The weld area is covered with a TUFNOL jig bed, which can be removed.
Table bed would be heavy-duty 160 x 40mm extrusion supported underneath by 80 x 80mm extrusion.
The table would be supported by a minimum of 4 legs.
Weld bed Height approx. 800mm from floor
Number of WeId Heads: 2
Welding head Type & Mfr: SIK 2 Fully automatic welding heads carried
On the of the "X' axis
Machine under power and can be inspected
- We advise Buyers to inspect all Lots which they intend to purchase.
- Viewing is available by appointment only with the Auctioneer (IndustrialMachines.net Auctions). Please contact us on +44 (0)1789 330 025 or email Auctions@industrialmachines.net.
- All visitors who will be onsite are required to comply with any Health & Safety regulations, which will be outlined once a viewing appointment has been booked. Failure to comply, may result in refusal of gaining access to the site.
Close of Bidding
- If a Bid is placed within the last five minutes, the time for the Lot will extend to five minutes remaining; until no further Bids are placed; and the time reaches zero.
- No warranty is given or implied for any of the Lots.
- Payment must be made in full, cleared funds 48 hours after the invoice has been generated. All charges/fees must be borne by the Buyer and in the currency stated on the invoice.
- In accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 and the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002, we may charge you interest and claim debt recovery costs on overdue accounts, from the seventh day after the Sale End Date, until the date that payment is received.
VAT (Value Added Tax)
- The Buyer shall pay any VAT due on the Hammer Price and Buyers Premium at the current rate (at the Sale End Date).
- Non-EU Buyers – VAT can be refunded on the Hammer Price subject to Proof of Export being provided within three months of the Sale End Date. This includes but is not limited to a Certified Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice and Packing List. VAT on the Buyer’s Premium will not be refunded.
- EU Buyers – VAT can be refunded on the Hammer Price subject to Proof of Export being provided within three months of the Sale End Date. This includes but is not limited to a Certified Bill of Lading, CMR, Commercial Invoice and Packing List. The documentation will need to clearly identify the Lot(s) as per our Sales Invoice. We will also require a valid VAT number supplied on Your company headed paper in order to zero rate the invoice. VAT on the Buyer’s premium will not be refunded.
- Only if the Buyer uses one of our Preferred Partners for the shipping of the Lot/s, we can remove VAT prior to payment of the invoice. If available, our Preferred Partners will be listed under Supplier Links on the Auction Catalogue; and IndustrialMachines.net Auctions will need to receive confirmation direct from the Preferred Partner before being accepted.
Removal of Goods
- Collection is strictly by appointment only!
- There are no loading facilities on site
- The Seller will be responsible for the safe disconnection from power of Lot/s.
- The Buyer at their own cost, will be wholly responsible for dismantling and removing Lot/s purchased from the auction location. If the Lot/s are intended to be exported, the Buyer at their own cost, shall be wholly responsible for ensuring compliance with all export conditions; and with the obtaining of any applicable export licences.
- Buyers or their Third Party companies involved with the removal of Lots must present the Sales Invoice on arrival to onsite personnel.
- Buyers using a Third Party must ensure that the Third Party has all relevant documentation including but not limited to: Risk Assessment, Method Statement, Public Liability Insurance and all appropriate Licences.
- As the UK is now no longer a member of the EU, it is important for EU Buyer's to ensure that the transport company they will be using will create and discharge the T1 document required. This is the responsibility of the Buyer and their instructed transport company. Failure to do so will result in additional charges. Lot/s are sold Ex Works.
- Any use of translation software is for guide purposes only; and not guaranteed to provide an accurate translation. The description provided on IndustrialMachines.net Auctions is the overriding description and all information should be verified by the Bidder, prior to Bidding.
Stratford Tools Ltd
1 Top Angel
01 Feb 2022 from 15:06 GMT
Tax Rate on Hammer Price:
Tax Rate on Buyers Premium:
19 Nov 2021 - 31 Jan 2022
from 09:00 AM - 16:00 PM GMT
7 Feb 2022 - 11 Feb 2022
from 08:00 - 16:00 GMT
Viewing is available by appointment only.
Please Contact IndustrialMachines.net Auctions