Lot 1 - Bystronic BySprint 4020 CNC Fiber Laser
Sheet Size: 4000 x 2000mm
Laser Power: 6000w
With Auto Pallet Changer
Machine under power and can be inspected
Extended Cables for Mezzanine Layout
N.B. Mezzanine Floor Not Included
As machine is in production, hours will increase. Hours photo taken 22/02/2023
- We advise Buyers to inspect all Lots which they intend to purchase.
- Viewing is available by appointment only with the Auctioneer (IndustrialMachines.net Auctions). Please contact us on +44 (0)1789 330 025 or email Auctions@IndustrialMachines.net.
- All visitors who will be onsite are required to comply with any Health & Safety regulations, which will be outlined once a viewing appointment has been booked. Failure to comply, may result in refusal of gaining access to the site.
Close of Bidding
- If a Bid is placed within the last five minutes, the time for the Lot will extend to five minutes remaining; until no further Bids are placed; and the time reaches zero.
- No warranty is given or implied for any of the Lots.
- Payment must be made in full, cleared funds 48 hours after the invoice has been generated. All charges/fees must be borne by the Buyer and in the currency stated on the invoice. Payment to clear no later than 18/05/2023, please send remittance to Accounts@IndustrialMachines.net.
- In accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 and the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002, we may charge you interest and claim debt recovery costs on overdue accounts, from the seventh day after the Sale End Date, until the date that payment is received.
VAT (Value Added Tax)
- The Buyer shall pay any VAT due on the Hammer Price and Buyers Premium at the current rate (at the Sale End Date).
- Non-EU Buyers – VAT can be refunded on the Hammer Price subject to Proof of Export being provided within three months of the Sale End Date. This includes but is not limited to a Certified Bill of Lading?CMR. VAT on the Buyer’s Premium will not be refunded.
- EU Buyers – VAT can be refunded on the Hammer Price subject to Proof of Export being provided within three months of the Sale End Date. This includes but is not limited to a Certified Bill of Lading/CMR. We will also require a valid VAT number supplied on Your company headed paper in order to zero rate the invoice. VAT on the Buyer’s premium will not be refunded.
- Only if the Buyer uses one of our Preferred Partners for the shipping of the Lot/s, we can remove VAT prior to payment of the invoice. If available, our Preferred Partners will be listed under Supplier Links on the Auction Catalogue; and IndustrialMachines.net Auctions will need to receive confirmation direct from the Preferred Partner before being accepted.
- Lot to be sold EX Works, UK
Removal of Goods
- Collection is strictly by appointment only!
- The Buyer at their own cost, will be wholly responsible for dismantling, removing and transporting Lots purchased from the auction location.
- The Seller will disconnect the Lot from mains power.
- If the Lots are intended to be exported, the Buyer at their own cost, shall be wholly responsible for ensuring compliance with all UK export conditions; and with the obtaining of any applicable export licences.
- Buyers using a Third Party must ensure that the Third Party has all relevant documentation including but not limited to: Risk Assessment, Method Statement, Public Liability Insurance and all appropriate Licences.
- As the UK is now no longer a member of the EU, it is important for Buyer's to ensure that the freight forwarder being used, will handle and discharge all relevant export declarations/customs clearance documents e.g. T1, GMR from point to point. This is the sole responsibility of the Buyer and their instructed transport company, as all Lots are sold EX WORKS (unless otherwise explicitly specified in writing). Failure to do so will result in additional charges upon arrival at the final destination.
- Any use of translation software is for guide purposes only; and not guaranteed to provide an accurate translation. The description provided on IndustrialMachines.net Auctions is the overriding description and all information should be verified by the Bidder, prior to Bidding.
Should you wish to explore finance options, we would recommend Swedish Asset Finance. They are a UK based company, who offer finance to the engineering and manufacturing industries:
+44 (0)1255 762 002
- In the event that a finance company will be used for the purchase of any Lots, it is important that IndustrialMachines.net Auctions receive confirmation that full and cleared funds from the chosen lender, will be received by the required payment date.
Charles Day (Steels) Ltd
6 Downgate Dr
16 May 2023 from 15:00 GMT
Tax Rate on Hammer Price:
Tax Rate on Buyers Premium:
27 Feb 2023 - 15 May 2023
from 09:00 AM - 16:00 PM GMT
22 May 2023 - 26 May 2023
from 08:00 - 15:00 GMT
Viewing is available by appointment only.
Please Contact IndustrialMachines.net Auctions