Lot 1 - BLM ADIGE LT712D CNC Tube Laser
8500mm Bunker Loader
4500mm Discharge System
Rofin DC025 2500w
Modification to Process upto Ø152.4mm
Weld Seam Detection
S/N: - 0750601060109
- We advise Buyers to inspect all Lots which they intend to purchase.
- Viewing is available by appointment only with the Auctioneer (IndustrialMachines.net Auctions). Please contact us on +44 (0)1789 330 025 or email Auctions@industrialmachines.net.
- All visitors who will be onsite are required to comply with any Health & Safety regulations, which will be outlined once a viewing appointment has been booked. Failure to comply, may result in refusal of gaining access to the site.
Close of Bidding
- If a Bid is placed within the last five minutes, the time for the Lot will extend to five minutes remaining; until no further Bids are placed; and the time reaches zero.
- No warranty is given or implied for any of the Lots.
- Payment must be made in full, cleared funds 48 hours after the invoice has been generated. All charges/fees must be borne by the Buyer and in the currency stated on the invoice. Payment to be received no later than 30/06/2023 - please send remittance to Accounts@IndustrialMachines.net.
- In accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 and the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002, we may charge you interest and claim debt recovery costs on overdue accounts, from the seventh day after the Sale End Date, until the date that payment is received.
VAT (Value Added Tax)
- The Buyer shall pay any VAT due on the Hammer Price and Buyers Premium at the current rate (at the Sale End Date).
- Non-EU Buyers – VAT can be refunded on the Hammer Price subject to Proof of Export being provided within three months of the Sale End Date. This includes but is not limited to a Certified Bill of Lading/CMR. VAT on the Buyer’s Premium will not be refunded.
- EU Buyers – VAT can be refunded on the Hammer Price subject to Proof of Export being provided within three months of the Sale End Date. This includes but is not limited to a CMR Document. We will also require a valid VAT number in order to zero rate the invoice. VAT on the Buyer’s premium will not be refunded.
- Only if the Buyer uses one of our Preferred Partners for the shipping of the Lot/s, we can remove VAT prior to payment of the invoice. If available, our Preferred Partners will be listed under Supplier Links on the Auction Catalogue; and IndustrialMachines.net Auctions will need to receive confirmation direct from the Preferred Partner before being accepted.
- Lot to be sold EX Works, UK
Removal of Goods
- Collection is strictly by appointment only!
- The Buyer at their own cost, will be wholly responsible for dismantling, removing and transporting Lot/s purchased from the auction location.
- The Seller shall disconnection the Lot/s from the mains power prior to decommissioning, for insurance purposes.
- If the Lot/s are intended to be exported, the Buyer at their own cost, shall be wholly responsible for ensuring compliance with all UK export conditions; and with the obtaining of any applicable export licences.
- Buyers or their Third Party companies involved with the removal of Lots must present the Collection Note on arrival to onsite personnel.
- Buyers using a Third Party must ensure that the Third Party has all relevant documentation including but not limited to: Risk Assessment, Method Statement, Public Liability Insurance and all appropriate Licences.
- As the UK is now no longer a member of the EU, it is important for Buyer's to ensure that the freight forwarder being used, will handle and discharge all relevant export declarations/customs clearance documents e.g. T1, GMR from point to point. This is the sole responsibility of the Buyer and their instructed transport company, as all Lots are sold EX WORKS (unless otherwise explicitly specified in writing). Failure to do so will result in additional charges upon arrival at the final destination.
- Any use of translation software is for guide purposes only; and not guaranteed to provide an accurate translation. The description provided on IndustrialMachines.net Auctions is the overriding description and all information should be verified by the Bidder, prior to Bidding.
Should you wish to explore finance options, we would recommend Swedish Asset Finance. They are a UK based company, who offer finance to the engineering and manufacturing industries:
+44 (0)1255 762 002
Hydram Engineering Ltd
27 Jun 2023 from 15:00 GMT
Tax Rate on Hammer Price:
Tax Rate on Buyers Premium:
24 Mar 2023 - 26 Jun 2023
from 09:00 AM - 16:00 PM GMT
3 Jul 2023 - 14 Jul 2023
from 08:00 - 13:00 GMT
Viewing is available by appointment only.
Please Contact IndustrialMachines.net Auctions
BLM ADIGE LT712D CNC Tube Laser
Lot Ends In: 24 Days 19 hours
Bid Increment: 500 GBP
Starting Bid: 5,000 GBP