Auction 2354 - Amada Apelio III 2510V Punch Laser Combination for sale due to investment in new machinery
28 Aug 2019 at 15:00 PM GMT
Tax Rate on Hammer Price:
Tax Rate on Buyers Premium:
12 Aug 2019 - 15 Aug 2019
from 09:00 AM - 16:00 PM GMT
2 Sep 2019 - 30 Sep 2019
from 09:00 - 16:00 GMT
Viewing is available by appointment only.
Please Contact IndustrialMachines.net Auctions
- We advise Buyers to inspect the Lot which they intend to purchase.
- Viewing is available by appointment only with the Auctioneer (IndustrialMachines.net Auctions). Please contact us on +44 (0)1789 330 025 or email Contact@industrialmachines.net.
- All visitors who will be onsite are required to comply with any Health & Safety regulations, which will be outlined once a viewing appointment has been booked. Failure to comply, may result in refusal of gaining access to the site.
Close of Bidding
- If a Bid is placed within the last five minutes, the time for the Lot will extend to five minutes remaining; until no further Bids are placed; and the time reaches zero.
- When the time remaining reaches two minutes, the Bid Increment will reduce by 50%.
- No warranty is given or implied for the Lot.
- Please note the Start Bid is not the Reserve Price.
- Payment must be made in full, cleared funds 48 hours after the invoice has been generated. All charges/fees must be borne by the Buyer and in the currency stated on the invoice.
- Acceptable Method of Payment: Bank Transfer Only
- In accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 and the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002, we may charge you interest and claim debt recovery costs on overdue accounts, from the seventh day after the Sale End Date, until the date that payment is received.
VAT (Value Added Tax)
- The Buyer shall pay any VAT due on the Hammer Price and Buyers Premium at the current rate (at the Sale End Date).
- Non-EU Buyers – VAT can be refunded on the Hammer Price subject to Proof of Export being provided within three months of the Sale End Date. This includes but is not limited to a Certified Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice and Packing List. VAT on the Buyer’s Premium will not be refunded.
- EU Buyers – VAT can be refunded on the Hammer Price subject to Proof of Export being provided within three months of the Sale End Date. This includes but is not limited to a Certified Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice and Packing List. The documentation will need to clearly identify the Lot as per our Sales Invoice. We will also require a valid VAT number supplied on Your company headed paper in order to zero rate the invoice. VAT on the Buyer’s premium will not be refunded.
- Only if the Buyer uses one of our Preferred Partners for the shipping of the Lot, we can remove VAT prior to payment of the invoice. If available, our Preferred Partners will be listed under Supplier Links on the Auction Catalogue; and IndustrialMachines.net Auctions will need to receive confirmation direct from the Preferred Partner before being accepted.
Removal of Goods
- Collection is strictly by appointment only!
- Release date of the machine is TBC. Subject to the installation of the new equipment, the Amada Apelio III Vipros will become available during the month of September 2019. You are welcome to contact us for further details on +44 (0)1789 330 025.
- The Seller will be responsible for disconnecting the machine.
- The Buyer at their own cost will be wholly responsible for the dismantling and removal of the Lot purchased from the auction location.
- There are unfortuantely no lifting facilties onsite.
- If the Lot is intended to be exported, the Buyer at their own cost, shall be wholly responsible for ensuring compliance with all UK export conditions; and with the obtaining of any applicable export licences.
- Buyers or their Third Party companies involved with the removal of Lot must present the Sales Invoice on arrival to onsite personnel.
- Buyers using a Third Party must ensure that the Third Party has all relevant documentation including but not limited to: Risk Assessment, Method Statement, Public Liability Insurance and all appropriate Licences.
- Any use of translation software is for guide purposes only; and not guaranteed to provide an accurate translation. The description provided on IndustrialMachines.net Auctions is the overriding description and all information should be verified by the Bidder, prior to Bidding.