Lot 4 - Trumpf TruLaser 3040 L32
4000 x 2000mm
Single Head Technology
With LoadMaster, Automatic Pallet Changer, Dust Extraction, Compressed Air Cutting
Under power and can be inspected
- We advise Buyers to inspect all Lots which they intend to purchase.
- Viewing is available by appointment only with the Auctioneer (IndustrialMachines.net Auctions). Please contact us on +44 (0)1789 330 025 or email Auctions@IndustrialMachines.net.
- All visitors who will be onsite are required to comply with any Health & Safety regulations, which will be outlined once a viewing appointment has been booked. Failure to comply, may result in refusal of gaining access to the site.
Close of Bidding
- If a Bid is placed within the last five minutes, the time for the Lot will extend to five minutes remaining; until no further Bids are placed; and the time reaches zero.
- No warranty is given or implied for any of the Lots.
- Payment must be no later than 48 hours after the invoice has been generated. All charges/fees must be borne by the Buyer and in the currency stated on the invoice.
- Full and cleared funds must be received no later than 21/10/2022. Please send remittance to Accounts@IndustrialMachines.net.
- In accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 and the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002, we may charge you interest and claim debt recovery costs on overdue accounts, from the seventh day after the Sale End Date, until the date that payment is received.
VAT (Value Added Tax)
- The Buyer shall pay any VAT due on the Hammer Price and Buyers Premium at the current rate (at the Sale End Date).
- Non-EU Buyers – VAT can be refunded on the Hammer Price subject to Proof of Export being provided within three months of the Sale End Date. This includes but is not limited to a Certified Bill of Lading/signed and stamped CMR document. VAT on the Buyer’s Premium will not be refunded, as it is categorised as a service charge by HMRC.
- EU Buyers – VAT can be refunded on the Hammer Price subject to Proof of Export being provided within three months of the Sale End Date. This includes but is not limited to a Certified Bill of Lading/signed and stamped CMR document. We will also require a valid VAT number supplied on Your company headed paper in order to zero rate the invoice. VAT on the Buyer’s premium will not be refunded as it is categorised as a service charge by HMRC.
- Only if the Buyer uses one of our Preferred Partners for the shipping of the Lot/s, we can remove VAT prior to payment of the invoice. If available, our Preferred Partners will be listed under Supplier Links on the Auction Catalogue; and IndustrialMachines.net Auctions will need to receive confirmation direct from the Preferred Partner before being accepted.
- Lots to be sold EX Works, UK
Removal of Goods
- Collection is strictly by appointment only!
- There are no loading facilities onsite.
- The Buyer at their own cost, will be wholly responsible for dismantling, removing and transporting the Lots purchased from the auction location. If the Lots are intended to be exported, the Buyer at their own cost, shall be wholly responsible for ensuring compliance with all UK export conditions; and with the obtaining of any applicable export licences/customs clearances.
- Buyers or their Third Party companies involved with the removal of Lots must present the Sales Invoice on arrival to onsite personnel.
- Buyers using a Third Party must ensure that the Third Party has all relevant documentation including but not limited to: Risk Assessment, Method Statement, Public Liability Insurance and all appropriate Licences.
- As the UK is now no longer a member of the EU, it is important for Buyer's to ensure that the freight forwarder being used, will handle and discharge all relevant export declarations/customs clearance documents e.g. T1, GMR from point to point. This is the sole responsibility of the Buyer and their instructed transport company, as all Lots are sold EX WORKS (unless otherwise explicitly specified in writing). Failure to do so will result in additional charges upon arrival at the final destination.
- It is also important for the Buyer to calculate any import duty costs in advance, as they are solely liable for any tax/import duty owing.
- Any use of translation software is for guide purposes only; and not guaranteed to provide an accurate translation. The description provided on IndustrialMachines.net Auctions is the overriding description and all information should be verified by the Bidder, prior to Bidding.
Leeds Laser Cutting Ltd
Unit 31 Brindley Road
18 Oct 2022 from 15:09 GMT
Tax Rate on Hammer Price:
Tax Rate on Buyers Premium:
22 Aug 2022 - 17 Oct 2022
from 09:00 AM - 16:00 PM GMT
31 Oct 2022 - 4 Nov 2022
from 09:00 - 16:00 GMT
Viewing is available by appointment only.
Please Contact IndustrialMachines.net Auctions